VIM Group Ltd. (a Dutch company by origin), is recruiting for a Senior Project/Account Manager to join our professional and friendly London team, made up of a collaboration of Brand Consultants, Project Managers, and Subject Matter Experts.
Working alongside both our UK and Dutch teams, you will be responsible for supporting our clients in leading and managing complex and multi-disciplinary rebrand projects and/or programmes. These will range from large multi-million-pound projects to small brand change projects.
You will ensure the successful implementation of new or adjusted branding across all brand touchpoints and channels (brand technology, IT, digital channels, environmental spaces, print media, etc.), supporting VIM Group’s values and processes.
- Minimum 10+ years of proven project management experience in complex environments, either client-side or agency
- Managing projects in both a national and international environment
- Expert knowledge and experience in corporate/brand identity and communication
- Leadership experience
- Ability to operate at management/team leader level
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal – being highly articulate, confident and knowledgeable
- Very strong attention to detail and an eye for quality and consistency
- Excellent command of English, with a high standard of grammar (any additional languages would be advantageous)
- Strong knowledge and skills within Microsoft software packages (Excel, PowerPoint and Word) alongside Outlook/Mail, and confident in using in-house database systems
Training and Education
- Minimum degree, or equivalent Higher Vocational Education equivalent, ideally in a related Brand, Marketing or Business discipline, or suitable career experience
- Prince 2 certified – or aspiration and ability to become certified