Check out this sneak preview:
In this video, with his typical no-nonsense style and sense of humour, Dr. Mark Ritson answered 15 different branding questions including the following:
- What do you see as the three big marketing trends for the coming years?
- How do you see the future of brand management?
- In which direction will organisational purpose drive further branding development?
- Will the customer journey change dramatically due to changing consumer behaviour from the pandemic?
- How can boards be convinced to change the practice of investing in good times, cutting investment in bad times?
About Mark Ritson
Mark is an international thought leader in brand and marketing, and one of the world’s most sought-after brand consultants. He has taught MBA programmes at leading business schools such as London Business School and MIT Sloan, and has been writing a weekly column in MarketingWeek for almost 20 years.
Want to learn more? Take your skills to the next level with Mark's mini MBA in Marketing and Brand Management.
Some of the feedback we received on the live session:
“Really a great session! Inspiring, thought provoking, fast-paced and with humour. It really doesn't get any better than that. Many thanks!”
“After all these endless months of webinars and digital conferences, yesterday was definitely the most exciting and interesting event I've attended since a long time!”
“This was probably the first videocall since the beginning of the Corona pandemic where I did not try to check my email inbox at the same time - so insightful and entertaining.”