As a Junior Digital Specialist, you will work in our Digital & Brand Technology department. In this role, you will be responsible for the development of templates and configuration of our partner software product, Templafy. With this software solution, we support our (inter)national customers to create brand-consistent Microsoft Office 365 documents, emails, and presentations and to achieve their digital brand management goals. You will be tasked with:
- Advising and assisting (inter)national customers with the translation of their needs and wishes into the use of the right templates, modules, and software settings (on an operational level). This is supported by our other specialists and Templafy consultants.
- Working with our leading international software partners on building and implementing solutions within Office 365.
- Calculating the time for the work to be done (in consultation with colleagues).
- Maintaining customer contact on a content level.
- Testing and monitoring the quality of services, the delivery of the product, and to provide schedules and time estimates.
- You are a starter with an affinity for developing templates or formatting MS Office documents, presentations, HTML emails, etc.
- You think and work on an HBO level with strong IT/digital components, for example: business informatics.
- You can translate digital technology into understandable language and advice for customers and colleagues.
- You can work independently as well as in a team and you are proactive.
- You have clear problem-solving attributes and can deal with the daily dynamics of working for multiple clients.
- You are flexible and look at developments in the digital field with a broad interest, adapting to new technologies and innovations.
- Your work is accurate, structured, result-oriented, and pragmatic.
- You are fluent in English and German. Communication in Dutch is a plus.
For over 30 years, VIM Group’s international team of brand change specialists and technologists has been helping marketing and communications leaders with brand transformation. Working in close collaboration with brand teams and their external partners, we provide the structure and direction organisations need to plan and execute brand change with confidence, ensuring that costly missteps are avoided and savings realised. By implementing the appropriate processes, tools, and technology, we facilitate a coherent experience throughout the brand journey. Whether analogue or digital, and no matter the scope, scale, or situation, we help brands adapt, evolve, and deliver on their promise… Every. Single. Day.
VIM Group is part of Team Farner.