Morning: Strategy and Client Interaction
- You kick off your day by reviewing your schedule, focusing on client meetings and project deliverables.
- Your first task is a virtual meeting with a major client located in the UK. You discuss their current challenges in adoption or user engagement of digital systems and tools supporting their content creation process and provide strategic guidance on optimizing their digital assets.
- Next, you engage in a video conference with a client in Germany to review the progress of an ongoing brand software implementation project, which you lead. They're keen to hear your insights on customization.
Afternoon: Workshops and Project Management
- The afternoon begins with preparations for an interactive digital workshop session you'll be delivering to a Dutch client, with workshop attendees all over the world. You create customized training materials tailored to their specific needs. After this preparation you have a meeting with some colleagues to discuss feedback received from clients and make plans for improvement in ongoing projects.
- In the late afternoon, you lead a project status meeting with a client team in France to ensure that their implementation is on track. You resolve any issues and offer your expertise, in managing their project efficiently. You feel confident about this, partly because you received extensive training during your onboarding period.
- You end your day by setting your schedule for the following day, considering the workshop that you just prepared, client meetings, and research tasks to stay at the forefront of the digital brand & marketing field.
- You have a client-centric mindset, the ability to empathize with client needs and provide solutions that truly benefit their brand management goals.
- Bachelor's or master's degree, or equivalent professional and intellectual ability with strong digital/ IT components, for example: Marketing, Communication, and Information Technology.
- You can make complex digital technology concepts understandable and appealing to customers and colleagues.
- A knack for adapting to evolving technologies and trends, to provide the best guidance for clients.
- You can work well in both an independent and in a team setting, and you are proactive.
- You have clear problem-solving skills and thrive on the daily dynamics of juggling multiple client projects.
- Your work is accurate, structured, result-oriented, and pragmatic.
- You are fluent in English and preferably Dutch. Communication skills in German are a plus.
- Plenty of room for personal and professional development within an internationally expanding company.
- A pleasant, open atmosphere with Friday afternoon drinks and the most enjoyable staff outings and weekend getaways.
- A comfortable working environment at our office in Hengelo. Do you prefer working remotely? That's our second nature.
- Choice of laptop and smartphone.
- An excellent salary based on your knowledge and experience.
- Profit-sharing scheme and a good pension plan for all employees.
We are passionate about brands. For over 30 years, VIM Group’s international team of brand change specialists and technologists has been helping marketing and communications leaders with brand transformation. Working in close collaboration with brand teams and their external partners, we provide the structure and direction organisations need to plan and execute brand change with confidence, ensuring that costly missteps are avoided and savings realised. By implementing the appropriate processes, tools, and technology, we facilitate a coherent experience throughout the brand journey. Whether analogue or digital, and no matter the scope, scale, or situation, we help brands adapt, evolve, and deliver on their promise… Every. Single. Day.
VIM Group is part of Team Farner .